The SE Custom 24 “Floyd” brings an edgy vibe to PRS’s most-famous model: the Custom 24. The Floyd Rose 1000 Series Tremolo gives players new sonic options and the confidence to dive bomb without going out of tune. Additional appointments include a 24 fret, 25” scale length, Wide Thin maple neck and 85/15 “S” pickups that deliver remarkable clarity and extended high and low end (no mud when you go for the throat!). So dive, bend, play with harmonics, and have fun with the SE Custom 24 “Floyd” guitar...it can take whatever you’ve got.
- Top Wood: Beveled Maple Top with Flame Maple Veneer
- Body Wood: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Shape: Wide Thin
- Neck Depth At The Nut: 25/32"
- Width of Fretboard at the Body: 2 1/4"
- Width of Fretboard at the Nut: 1 11/16"
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay: Birds
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Tremolo
- Tuners: PRS Designed Tuners
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: 85/15 "S"
- Bass Pickup: 85/15 "S"
- Controls: Volume and Push/Pull Tone Control with 3-Way Blade Pickup Switch