Born in Corona, California, the American Performer Stratocaster delivers the exceptional tone and feel you expect from an authentic Fender—with new enhancements that make it even more inspiring to play.
- Alder body
- Three Yosemite single-coil Stratocaster pickups; RW/RP middle pickup
- Push-pull pot activates neck pickup; Greasebucket tone circuitry
- “Modern C”-shaped neck with 9.5”-radius fingerboard; 22 jumbo frets
- ClassicGear™ tuning machines; silver ‘70s logo
New Yosemite Pickups: Handcrafted in Corona, California, Yosemite single-coil pickups are specifically voiced for each instrument and position to create sonically versatile and musically useful sounds.
New Classicgear Tuning Machines: Combining vintage style with a modern 18:1 gear ratio, the ClassicGear tuning machines have smooth action and make it easier to fine-tune your instrument.
Jumbo Frets: Jumbo frets make it easier to achieve wide, expressive bends that add your personal touch to your music.
Push-Pull Potentiometer: The push-pull pot activates the neck pickup, letting you access neck/bridge and “all on” combinations with a simple finger flick.
Satin-Finished Neck: Featuring a “Modern C”-shaped profile that works well with almost any playing style, the neck also hosts a satin finish on the back, giving it a smooth, fast playing feel.
Greasebucket Tone System: This uniquely Fender tone system lets you cut treble without losing gain or “muddying” your sound, preserving your carefully shaped tone.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Truss Rod Nut: 1/8" American Series
- Bridge Pickup: Yosemite™ Singe-Coil Stratocaster
- Middle Pickup: Yosemite™ Single-Coil Stratocaster
- Neck Pickup: Yosemite™ Single-Coil Stratocaster
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck & Middle Pickup), Tone 2. Greasebucket™ Tone Circuit (Bridge Pickup)
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender ClassicGear™
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Aged White
- Switch Tip: Aged White
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)