The BT200S is a durable and tactile, wireless footswitch for creating proprietary, keyboard, audio, and MIDI commands to control your tablet, computer, phone, or other Bluetooth powered devices.
Keyboard and MIDI messages can be customized even further, with multiple items per switch including separate Press and Release messages. Switches may be defined as Momentary, Latching, Pulse or Command.
Use the rechargeable LiPo battery that lasts 200 hours on a single charge. Or, plug into a USB Wall charger, 9-volt (centre-negative) wall charger, or connect on a powered pedal board.
You can take your BT200S out of the box and pair with your favourite Bluetooth 4.0 or higher equipped computer or tablet and an AirTurn compatible app and you are ready to go. Default settings work with most apps.
The BT200S family utilizes an all-new design, made from a virtually indestructible polymer blend that still allows the Bluetooth signal through. Get a fully tactile experience with these strong steel switches.
- 2 or 4 programmable tactile steel switches.
- Works with hundreds of apps for controlling and performing with MIDI, reading music, scrolling lyrics or guitar tabs, teleprompting, slide presentations, instrument effects or audio/video media control, and many more. Full list available on our site.
- Seven easy to change modes for different uses. Modes for Keyboard Commands, MIDI, Assisted Technology and many Desktop Applications for PC and MAC. The AirTurn Direct mode is available with many apps to support the full virtual keyboard in iOS.
- Two pairing Methods. Open pairing lets you store the connections of up to 8 different devices for instant connections. Closed pairing stores the connection for only one device and does not connect erroneously to other devices.
- Customize any Mode to create the Keyboard code or code combination, or MIDI command with the AirTurn Manager for iOS, MacOS or Android.
- Industrial grade foot switches for a fast and reliable response.
- Bluetooth status LED. Low battery status LED.
- Anti-skid control on the base for stage floors. For thick carpeted surfaces we recommend using a firm flat surface underneath.
- Lithium Polymer battery lasts 200 hours on a charge.
- Over the Air (OTA) upgradeable using a MAC, iOS or Android tablet, phone or computer.
- Automatically turns off when tablet or computer is turned off.
- One year warranty (battery also) includes phone and email support.
- Charging cable and Quickstart guide included.